The Leaning Tower of Pisa or simply the Tower of Pisa is the campanile, or freestanding bell tower, of the cathedral named Campo dei Miracoli, meaning the Field of Miracle, in Pisa. It stands at 60 meters and has a 10 degree angle. The construction started in August 1173 and continued for 200 years. It is considered as one of the most remarkabke architectural structures from medieval Europe
To view other UNESCO Heritage sites, click here.